IS YOUR STRATEGY DYSFUNCTIONAL?
- Does your strategy seek to solve business problems rather than customer problems?
- Is your strategy poorly communicated through the organisation by people in leadership positions?
- Does your strategy translate into implementation?
- Is your strategy responsive to the innovative needs of a changing environment?
- Is your strategy developed without the overlay of financial value creation metrics?
IS YOUR FINANCE DYSFUNCTIONAL?
- Is your organisation creating or destroying value?
- Does your organisation as a whole have a clear understanding of the drivers of value creation?
- Is your organisation’s funding structure determined in isolation of the strategy?
- Is value creation stifled due to inefficient use of capital?
- Is financial performance seen as a function of the finance department rather than a responsibility of all?
IS YOUR LEADERSHIP DYSFUNCTIONAL?
- Are senior leaders disconnected from the heartbeat of the organisation?
- Are the organisation’s leaders seen as “those on the top floor” as opposed to “I am a leader”?
- Is your organisation’s leadership resilience low?
- Do leaders leave the room when it is time for difficult conversations?
- Do your organisation’s leaders take organisational criticism personally?
- Do the leaders care for the growth of their people?